Thank you all for this season, see you again this summer!
As part of the energy sobriety plan put in place by the French government, we are committed to reducing our energy consumption, and in particular electricity, by 10% from the 2022-2023 season.
If good energy management has been one of our constant concerns for manyannées, nous allons renforcer cet axe afin de prendre part à l’effort national.
- Reduction of the operating period from December 3 to March 26 (including closure from December 5 to 9).
- Anticipation of the closure of the Baou Gondola at 7 p.m. every day (weekends and holidays included).
- Anticipation of the closure of the Savis chairlift at 3 p.m. every day.
- Maintains a maximum temperature of 19 degrees in all of our technical, administrative and public reception areas.
- Training of our operating agents and implementation of the eco-driving of ski lifts. It will allow us to adapt the speed of our lifts to the instantaneous attendance while keeping the traffic as fluid as possible.
- Exclusion of artificial snow production during peak consumption hours and peak hours.
Adapted grooming planning (between 70 and 80% of the area). Only the green runs, the blue runs, and the red or black runs which are the most used, are carried out systematically, every evening.
Training of our grooming vehicle operators in eco-driving, in order to save fuel, for equal work.
Reasoned use of the ski lifts. On low-traffic days, we only open our essential lifts, which is how we provide access to as much of the accessible area as possible, in good fluidity conditions, without opening redundant lifts.
Evolution of our facilities to make them more efficient and more efficient as we invest, both in the choice of new devices and in the continuous renovation of our facilities.
Iso14001 certification: measurement and reduction of our impact on the environment, find all our information on the biodiversity page.
Rational production of artificial snow.
Artificial snow is a clever mix of two elements and two variables:
Water, air and outdoor temperature and humidity.
Snowmaking consists of spraying a stream of water and crossing it with a stream of pressurized air to trigger a crystallization reaction.
In pre-season, its objective is to prepare the ground (layer of insulation with the ground) in order to preserve over time, as best as possible, past or future natural snowfall.
During the season, its objective is to reinforce the fragile zones (exposure or degradation by the flow of skiers) in order to ensure a minimum thickness necessary to maintain the practice of skiing, it can also make it possible to create specific contributions for events. .
This production has a significant cost and this is in particular the reason why for several years we have been precisely monitoring its use and rationalizing it.
Since the 2015-2016 season, we have implemented a performance indicator linked to our artificial snow production in order to have a reasoned consumption.
By snow gun, objective to produce 75%, in volume of water, of what has been produced on average over the last 10 years.
When this indicator is reached, then comes the question of producing more, or not, depending on the specific needs of the area, natural snow conditions, future weather forecasts and progress in the season.
Winter 2022/2023 passes have increased by 7%, however we have made every effort to offer price offers so that skiing remains accessible to as many people as possible despite this increase:
- Super Promo offer on season passes from September 6 to 20.
- Classic earlybooking throughout the season and super earlybooking at 30% off from September 23 to October 10.
- The "NoSouci Pyrénées" card which allows you to have up to -50% reduction on the day of skiing.
- The skirail, the train + ski pass package offer from €37 for children under 26.
Means of payment :
Winter press kit
Contenu Supérieur du menu latéral